Kirkwood Mountain Resort offers an incredible summer group get-away with a variety of mountain activities for all ages. Whether your group is looking for a quiet retreat in the high sierra or a memorable mountain adventure, Kirkwood provides a fantastic backdrop for your group event. As a full service resort, Kirkwood has the amenities and activities that create the perfect platform for any group gathering including large festivals and concerts, team building retreats, adventure travel, reunions and weddings. Contact our Group Sales department for more information @ 209-258-7285.
Summer Group Amenities include
· Discounted Group rates for lodging, catering and resort activities
· Variety of onsite lodging options including standard hotel rooms, premium condos and luxury townhomes.
· Private Conference Room with Wi-Fi and built in Audio/Visual options
· Variety of Outdoor and Indoor event venues with full service on site catering
· Historical Kirkwood Inn open 7 days a week serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
· Onsite General Store and Deli open 7 days a week, perfect for picnic lunches and local products
· Lift access to scenic Hiking Trails, Cross Country mountain bike terrain and Bike Park.
· World Class Disc Golf Course with 18 challenging holes and the best views in the region
· Onsite event coordination and group sales support
Kirkwood Resort Activities
Scenic Lift Rides, Hiking, Trail Running, Lift access Bike Park, Cross Country Mountain Biking, Road Biking, Horseback Riding, Disc Golf, Village Games including shuffle board, giant chess & bean bag toss, Stargazing, Picnics &Coordinated Teambuilding Activities.
Regional Activity Options
Fishing, Boating, Swimming, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Golf, Wine Tasting, Grover Hot Springs, Rock Climbing, multiple Alpine Lakes, Pacific Crest Trail, Hope Valley, South Lake Tahoe, Hot Air Balloon Rides, ATV & Jeep Tours, Scenic Helicopter Tours, Lake Tahoe Cruises & Casinos.
Summer Group Rates
Discount Mountain Bike park access, Food Vouchers and more for your group of 15+. Click here for summer 2014 group rates»
Whether you're traveling with 20 or 200 people, we can arrange accommodations for your group and offer great group discounts. Click here for descriptions and photos of Kirkwood Lodging Options.
For group lodging availability and rates please contact Hillary Hutchens by phone: 209-258-7285 or email: hhutchens [at] vailresorts [dot] com
Meeting and Event Space
Kirkwood has a variety of indoor and outdoor venues perfect for any occasion. Ranging from private conference space with built in Audio Visual equipment to our newly remodeled Cornice Grill and, of course, our spacious Village Plaza perfect for a large outdoor event Click here for Meeting and Event Space details.
Our executive Chef has designed a variety of choices to fit any group’s needs. Our menu offers options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and dessert. Have something special in mind? Our team will work with you to create a custom menu to suit your needs. Click here for our Catering Menu.